File Uploads

From: Greg Latton <greg.latton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:10:16 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Can someone please explain the correct behaviour for XForms file uploads?
I'm currently trying to compare XForm's "Lazy Authoring" method with
HTML forms. After constructing a file upload UI as below, I am having
problems dealing with the submission server-side. I'm not sure whether
it's because I'm not picking it up, or because the XForms processor
(formsPlayer) is not sending the file.
The UI is as below:

<xf:upload ref="graphic" mediatype="image/*">
<xf:label>Graphic:</xf:label>
<xf:filename ref="@filename" />
<xf:mediatype ref="@content-type" />
</xf:upload>