Re: Xforms AND PHP

David,

I am not sure what you are thinking, but if all you want to do is to get PHP
on the server to interact with XForms on the client, can I suggest looking
at :

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/XML/XForms-Basics-2/

for a simple example.

There is also some basic coverage in the PHP documentation set, specifically
at:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.xforms.php

I hope that is of some help to you.

I don't know of any products that combine PHP and XForms in anyway.

All the best

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only
and may be legally privileged. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this
confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error
in transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.