From: Olga Engelhardt [mailto:olga.engelhardt@web.de]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 4:34 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: x-forms development environment

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and an absolute beginner! I write my thesis on x-forms and I've
got a question where I can get any development environment for the x-forms
or it's possible to use any for HTML and so on?

Thanx in advance,

Olga Engelhardt

__
38xTestsieger - WEB.DE FreeMail - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
macht E-Mail schreiben zum Erlebnis!  <http://f.web.de/?mc=021127>
http://f.web.de/?mc=021127