RE: x-forms development environment

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:38:20 -0700
To: "'Olga Engelhardt'" <olga.engelhardt@web.de>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Olga,
Congratulations on your choice of thesis topic!

Please see http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/ <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/>
and look for "XForms Implementations".
You might also want to read the Implementation Report, which is a link from
that page, to help you decide which implementations provide the features you
need.

Leigh.