From: Paolo C. <paoloxforms@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:51:57 +0100 (CET)
To: www-forms@w3.org

The recommendation mentions for attribute show=replace

The document is loaded into the current window. Form
processing is interrupted, exactly as if the user had
manually requested navigating to a new document

So I guess instance data from the previous form is
lost, isn't it ?

My comprehension of the xf:load tag is that it
provides a navigation mechanism much like an anchor
link (where a new page replaces the former one and no
session data is kept), whereas I'm looking for a
"forward" mechanism, where instance data would be
passed to the second form.