XForms separation of "Presentation"

From: Dharmesh Mistry <dharmesh@edgeipk.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:15:33 +0100
To: <XForms@yahoogroups.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Firstly I must say having subscribed it's great to such active debate on XForms. ;o)

Next I have a question, in the W3C site it says ""The current design of Web forms doesn't separate the purpose from the presentation of a form. "

Does this mean the branding (look and feel) can't be sparated? (i.e. page layout has to be incorporated)

Does this mean if I want verbose text for say a call centre, and short text for PDA I have to have two seperate XForms or hard code conditions?

I believe some of this flexibility is handled by XUL, will XUL and Xforms converge at some point, should they?

kind regards...................Dharmesh