Multiple Models

From: Borgrink, Susan <sborgrink@progeny.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:10:40 -0500
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

My colleagues and I have a few points we would like to have verified about grouping components (switch, group, and repeat) and their model strictness policies.  We would like to make sure we aren't off base and if so to know, so we can fix it.

	1.  We believe that the xforms:group component can contain child components that reference different models only when there is no ref or bind attribute associated with that group.

	2.  The xforms:switch component contain child components that reference instance data from different models within its cases. (except when above rule applies)

	3.  All the child components of an xforms:repeat component must be of the same model and instance data.

Thanks,

Susan Borgrink
FormFaces Developer