From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Roland Merrick
Sent: Monday, 19 May 2003 11:21 p.m.
To: Ben Nolan
Cc: www-forms@w3.org; Thierry MICHEL
Subject: RE: XForm processor for IE6

Greetings Ben, nforms doesn't appear to be included on the page
of XForms implementations
[http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/#implementations]. If this is so,
you can send some information to Thierry Michel who could add it
to the list of implementations.

Regards, Roland

	"Ben Nolan" <ben@ripcord.co.nz>
Sent by: www-forms-request@w3.org

19/05/2003 11:51

        To:        <www-forms@w3.org>
        cc:

Further to that post, there are screenshots of nForms at:

http://www.nforms.net/

Regards,
Ben