Js/dom xforms implementation

From: Ben Nolan <ben@ripcord.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:43:50 +1200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I have a working js/dom xforms implementation that is being rolled out
in several financial apps. It consists of some server side processors to
convert xhtml w/ embedded xforms into xhtml w/ javascript for
client-side validation.

I'll try and put up a demo soon to show how it works currently - I'm
just trying to figure out how to best retain my intellectual property in
the code etc. As an aside - do many of you think there is a market for
this product in the short-term? My target platforms are mozilla 1.2+ and
ie5.5+. It uses native xml objects + xmlhttp for communications and
supports a reasonable subset of the xforms standard.

I believe I could have it prepared as a developers package within 6
months - personally I find the toolset very useful, especially
data/binding and relevancy - but am interested in the opinion of others.

Regards,
Ben Nolan

Phone: +6421 210 5200
Web: www.ripcord.co.nz