forms styles

From: Lorenzo De Tomasi <lorenzo.detomasi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:24:06 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

In a form (or xform) is or will be possible to change the border width and
color, the emboss or bevel effect and color as we can do in svg but with a
CSS style?

Think at the textfield or the button as a rectangle.
the border is the border of the rectangle
the emboss or bevel is an effect applied on the filling of the rectangle; as
default is like a semi-transparent inner border, half white and half black
(but we can change the colors of each side)

Look at Adobe Livemotion styles to better understand.

Lorenzo De Tomasi, student of Information Architecture, Interface Design and
Visual Design
via Bellaria 6, 21018 Sesto Calende (Varese), Italia
phone: +39 (0)331 924649
mobile: +39 329 3941065; +39 333 8979304
e-mail: lorenzo.detomasi@libero.it; lorenzo.detomasi@email.it
website: http://biografica.tzone.it
ICQ uin: 11313132
Yahoo! Instant Messenger id: tummait