Need for version attribute on <xforms:model>?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:02:06 EST
To: xforms@yahoogroups.com, www-forms-editor@w3.org, www-forms@w3.org

Assuming that there will at some future date be XForms 2.0 etc I wonder if it
makes sense now to add a version attribute, possibly to the <xforms:model>
element.

I appreciate that an alternate approach might be for XForms 2.0 (and later)
processors to treat an <xforms:model> without a version attribute as being
equivalent to a version attribute with value of "1.0", but thought it made
sense at least to raise the issue of whether <xforms:model> should have  a
version attribute.

Andrew Watt