Re: Usability of XForms 1.0 Public Test Suite

Micah Dubinko wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Can you point out a few specific examples?
>
> BTW, one thing to note is that XPath expressions like "/a/b/c" (with a
> leading slash) are always based off the root, and and are unaffected by the
> context node.

Well, look at c3-006a.xml: <xforms:repeat nodeset="r/d"> should display
a single item, but does not, as the instance has <r> as root (this part
of the samplehas nothing to do with the bind attribute!). So nodeset
should be "d" or "/r/d" (likewise <xforms:bind nodeset="r/c" id="i-c" />
should be <xforms:bind nodeset="/r/c" id="i-c" /> or
<xforms:bind nodeset="c" id="i-c" />)

In c3-010c.xml it must be <xforms:output ref="/i"/> (instead of
<xforms:output ref="i"/>)

(That's when I got a bit frustrated, so "quite a lot" may be
exaggeration, I admit - I haven't tried out all testcases yet.)

  - Michael