Re: Xforms submission target?

From: Ben Nolan <ben@ripcord.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:32:40 +1000
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

> As far as I can tell XForms is a dead technology.
> You  might wonna check out some alternatives such as
> up and coming XUL engines/browsers/runtimes.

I beg to differ. :)

xul / asp.net / et al - are declarative programming languages. Xforms is
functional.

Xforms are easier to develop. Just drop an <xforms:input/> and go. ASP
and XUL aren't as portable or easy to develop for.

Plus, there are some very nice xforms implementations in the wings.

Regards,
Ben

Regards,
Ben Nolan