Usability of XForms 1.0 Public Test Suite

From: Michael N. Lipp <mnl@mnl.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:09:48 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi,

considering the low traffic on the list related to the XForms 1.0 Public
Test Suite I decided to post the question here:

Has anybody tried to use the Test Suite to verify his/her
implementation? Trying this, I currently find quite a lot of the test
cases to have a fundemental bug because they assume that "/" is the
context for the outermost binding (while it really is "/*").

Can anybody confirm this?

  - Michael