Re: "Suspend and Resume" Mechanism

Hi, Shailesh-

I can certainly appreciate wanting to keep options open for implementors;
maybe the Spec could have several options as to how such a mechanism might
be realized.

But my real reason for asking about such mechanisms is that I'm attempting
to implement some XForms support in SVG, and I'd like to hear about any
details for save/restore functionality within an XML framework.

Thanks-
-Doug