Von: Hemant Desai [mailto:Hemant.Desai@patni.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 07:30
An: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: Gerald Bauer
Betreff: RE: Internet Exploder Is A Museum Piece

This looks quite un professional....and should be avoided !

also the bit abt Iraq and their love for Saddam Hussein ..well lets just
keep it out of this...u probably only know as much as u see (and u probably
see only what u are wanted to be seeing..)
the same may be true for ur opinion abt IE ...

Hemant Desai