RE: XForms and multi-line text entry

I agree. Isn't this kind of thing defined by the host environment? If processors are visually rendering on OS X, for example, then would it not make sense to follow OS X conventions, and so on. I'm not sure that it would be useful or appropriate though for all XForms processors to behave in the same way across all deployment platforms and host languages, as that would in itself create wider inconsistencies.

All the best

Mark

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.