From: Karandikar, Shailesh [mailto:Shailesh.Karandikar@dendrite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:16 PM
To: 'joern turner'
Cc: 'www-forms@w3.org'
Subject: RE: xforms processors

Joe,

Server side validation and workflow can not be eliminated. However, with a
client side validation, round trips to the server could be minimized,
eventually improving performance at server side and increasing the response
time at client side. But, this is a more of a concern for internet
applications. For corporate/intranet applications, if the same XForms client
is deployed, one can trust its validations for more efficient processing.

Regards,
Shailesh Karandikar