Re: XForms Implementations which are actually Working software??

Hello,

AndrewWatt2001@aol.com wrote:
> I was wondering if members of the two mailing lists could collectively list
> all the XForms implementations that are currently functional? ... by which I
> mean implementations which (more or less, please state which) provide the
> functionality of the XForms CR (either conforming level is of interest to
> me).
>
> I know that the W3C XForms page lists many pieces of software but (at least
> according to the description on the Web page) some of those appear to be
> "wish ware" rather than projects which have functioning software currently
> available.
>
> Over to the implementors ..... :) ... Which of you have software which is
> currently functional and publicly available?
Chiba is a working server-side solution implemented as a Java webapp and
using XSLT for styling/transformation to common HTML (other markups
possible) for use with today's browsers.

Integrations in other environments such as Cocoon and Maverick are on
the way. It also features a unique XML Schema to XForms generator which
can be used as command-line (Ant) tool to build complete XForms
automatically from XML Schema.

The current status of the implemented features is available from:
http://chiba.sourceforge.net/features.html

Joern Turner

> Alternatively are there XForms implementors out there who would appreciate
> some more beta testers?
>
> Andrew Watt
> "XHTML 2.0 - the W3C leading the Web to its full potential ... to implement
> yesterday's technology tomorrow"

Joern Turner                 -
Project Admin Chiba Project  -    mailto: joern.turner@web.de