RE : XForms Implementations which are actually Working software??

We will have  on Feb 27/28th 2003 an Xforms Implementation Workshop
Waltham, MA, USA.
We will run implementations against an XForms testsuite.
We will have more visibility after this meeting and plan to have an
Implementation repport.
Thierry.