Re: plaintext

From: Thomi <harareh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:41:03 -0800 (PST)
To: Robert Kromkamp <robertkromkamp@hotmail.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Robert,
Use the <output> element in the XFOMS specification.  Its quite flexible in that you can reference text in the model's instance thereby giving you dynamic text.
Thomi

 Robert Kromkamp <robertkromkamp@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've just started learning XMLForms. XMLForms is a combination between
struts (apache) and XForms. I think i've a very simple question. I see a lot
of samples how to add HTML components like textboxes and buttons to a page.
What I want to do is just add plaintext which gives a description of the
page how to use it.

action="districtreport.html">
title

PLAINTEXT HERE!!!!