What about XUL?

From: Langer Helge <helge.langer@students.jku.at>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:56:01 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

I have a general question: If I want to implement an application which
uses XML-based user interfaces - what about XUL? I know, XUL is a
mozilla thing, but is it possible that XUL will become pervasive in the
future? And how can I compare XUL to XForms, is XUL a more powerful
language, because it doesn't only model user interactions but it
describes whole user interfaces?
I'm rather new to this topic so I would appreciate to get some hints
which help me with my decisions..

Thank you,
Helge Langer