RE: new to Xforms

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:14:28 -0800
To: "'Dhruti Naik'" <dhruti_naik@hotmail.com>
Cc: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello,

I am of course biased, but an excellent resource is the O'Reilly book, which
I am writing. :-)

The final text will be available under the Gnu Free Documentation License,
and the current text-in-progress is online at
http://dubinko.info/writing/xforms/

If you find any parts hard to follow, please let me know.

Thanks!

.micah