Re: new to Xforms

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@mozquito.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:51:57 +0100
To: "Dhruti Naik" <dhruti_naik@hotmail.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>

I've set up a "quick linkbase" today as a little
sunday afternoon exercise:
http://www.mozquito.com/xroads.html

Hope this helps,

- Sebastian

PS: The page is valid XHTML 1.1, renders best
in Mozilla, and could potentially serve as an XForms
instance allowing others to maintain such a linkbase thru
an XForms user interface...