Layout of xforms

Roman
With the  css property called "display" which can hold the value "block" or "inline",it may be possible to control  the
textboxes getting arranged vertically or horicontally.
Thanks for the above info.
Arranging vertically or horizontally is one thing.
Can we have an external stylesheet to control say -
TextArea1 and TextArea2 have to be in row 1
TextArea3 in row2
TextArea4,TextArea5,TextArea6 in row 3 etc

I know I can have one xforms document and have the layout however I want.
But I want  in the xforms document,the ui information to be restricted to say textareas or input fields etc,
and control how they are laid out on the form from another file.

Any help would be great!

Thanks and Best Regards
Raghu