Critical Questions

From: Dr&T <sherine.khoury@sncf.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:11:41 +0100
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello guys,

I'm very new to XForms, and need your help to understand what XForms can and
cannot do:
Suppose we need to collect data conformly to an XML Schema:
1- Is there a way to generate the form for collecting that data
automatically from the XML Schema?
2- I know that the instance data collected in the form is returned to the
server between  <instanceData>...</instanceData>. Is there a way to get the
data in the instanceData element to be conform to the XML schema without any
processing? Or is using some XSLT to do so a must?

Please, if you have any information to give me, I will appreciate it very
much.
Thank you
Shérine