Re: [XForms] XForms and Routing Scenarios

From: "Ned Spilsbury" <nspils@pacbell.net>
> The Xforms can write an XML file to disk - and you can do
> most anything with that file, then, to transmit it. You can code the
Xforms
> to be e-mailed as a submission method.

So one can write a worm with XForms?

> ...All with a text editor and a browser (with form processor
> plug-in until we get a browser which has it built in) - no proprietary
> technology requiring outlay of several hundred dollars.

So it's a cheap security hole?

I am sure I am over-reacting, but I don't much like network technologies
that can write files to disk and do almost anything with them thereafter.
Would someone please point out how this concern is misplaced?

Bob
[cross-posting removed]