Upload control.

From: Luca Zago <lzago@e-tree.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:51:00 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi,
I was thinking about possible scenarios in which it can be used.
For example if I should define to browse a different filesystem from
local in some occasion...where can I specify it in the control
definition if I want local browsing or remote browsing to be complaint
with the specs?
Could I extend it with some attributes?

Thank you in advance for the suggestions.

--
Luca Zago
Senior IT Developer

E-TREE S.p.a.  Via Fonderia 43 - 31100 Treviso (Italy)
phone +39.0422.3107
fax   +39.0422.310888
http://www.e-tree.com          http://www.webanana.com