IBM Alphaworks - scripting errors with the browser component

In a message dated 10/04/2003 01:41:24 GMT Daylight Time, tvraman@us.ibm.com
writes:

> See http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlforms
> The IBM XML Forms Package is a toolkit consisting of software components
>
> designed to showcase the possibilities presented by XForms, an emerging W3C
>
> standard (W3C Candidate Recommendation). The package consists of two main
>
> components: the data model component and the client component.
>

> How does it work?

TV,

Unfortunately the browser plugin produces scripting errors in most of the
example .xforms files supplied.

Running the index.html file and then attempting to access XForms documents,
errors occur in:
bind.xforms
switch.xforms
email.xforms
page.xforms
calculate.xforms
wspage1.xforms
wspage2.xforms
photoalbum.xforms

I think I am following the Client Component Readme.htm file correctly.

I am using IE5.5 on W2k which the documentation seems to imply should work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew Watt