8.1.1 - <select> and <select1>

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:00:04 EDT
To: xforms@yahoogroups.com, www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org

In 8.1.1 we read, "Form controls encapsulate high-level semantics without
sacrificing the ability to deliver real implementations. For instance, form
controls select and select1 enable the user select one or more items from a
set.".

Really? How do I use the abomination <select1> to select more than one item
from a set?

If it is intended to indicate that select1 selects one and select selects
more than one surely, at a minimum, the two elements should be re-ordered.

Andrew Watt