RE: How you can help: Interoperability (The Knowing - Doing Gap)

From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:41:18 -0000
To: "'Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer'" <schnitz@webaccess.mozquito.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Hello all,

> If something doesn't work but you're not sure whether it
> is a bug in the implementation or an ambiguity in the XForms
> spec, try contacting the developers behind the respective
> implementation first.

To make it a little easier for people to send us issues and comments
regarding FormsPlayer we have set up a Yahoo! group:

Feel free to submit questions (and answers). Then, any that have wider
implications can be moved to the main list.

Looking forward to the feedback - I think there are exciting times ahead!

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
Co-author Professional XML,