Re: [XForms] XForms CR - 8.1.8 <xforms:trigger> example

From: Mark Barratt <markb@textmatters.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:49:19 +0000
To: XForms@yahoogroups.com
CC: www-forms@w3.org

AndrewWatt2001@aol.com wrote:

> The example code in 8.1.8 using <xforms:trigger> does remarkably little.

[snip]

Andrew

While I'm glad that you are going through the spec with rigour, do you
have to do it like this? If you were attempting to ensure that the
people who need to pay attention don't, you could hardly be doing a
better job. There is an aggressive tone which can only be justified if
you are *always* right. You're not. And the above comment seems simply
gratuitous.

Why not do the whole document and annotate with comments throughout,
*then* submit/publish the result?

> "XHTML 2.0 - the W3C leading the Web to its full potential ... to
> implement
> yesterday's technology tomorrow"

A well-known UK newspaper editor used to annotate particularly
hair-raising accusations in his reporters' copy: 'Interesting if true'.

Mark Barratt