XForms CR - 3.2.5 Model Item Property Attributes

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:04:41 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com

In 3.2.5 reference is made to the XForms model item properties and it is
indicated that there is an attribute corresponding to each model item
property. I suggest that a sentence be added stating that the name of each
attribute is identical to the name of each model item property. At least I
assume that that is what is intended.

I notice that two model item properties, minOccurs and maxOccurs, include an
upper case character. I have a hazy recollection that the WG had decided to
make element and attribute names all lower case. The minOccurs and maxOccurs
attributes seem to be an exception. Perhaps I misunderstood the WG's intent
on this point?

Andrew Watt