XForms CR - 7.5 - Which data types in XForms functions?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:50:02 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com

I suggest that the second line of 7.5 be revised to read, "In addition, a
conforming XForms processor is required to support the functions described in
7.6 to 7.8. References to data types in those functions are to XPath 1.0 data

At present I assume that the XForms functions in 7.6 to 7.8 use XPath 1.0
data types but it seems to me that it would be an improvement to state it

Andrew Watt