Re: XForms CR - A further departure from XPath 1.0?

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@webaccess.mozquito.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:30:43 +0100
To: "JOHANSSON, Justin" <Justin.JOHANSSON@baesystems.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>, <www-forms-editor@w3.org>, <Xforms@yahoogroups.com>, <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>

John, Andrew,

I felt like having to say "stop", if that came out too hard, I do apologize.

Andrew does not need to involve the entire world and accuse the WG of
things that turn out not to be true - and give us some time to digest,
and reflect before making final statements or even accusations - the working
group has been very open - if no one stands up and says stop when we simply
can't follow anymore - then there is no real communication and then we get
accused of not communicating. Saying stop has nothing to do with high-priest
or servant, on the contrary, it's because we all want to seriously answer,
and communicate and we care if we don't get a chance to do so.

- Sebastian