Re: XForms CR - how many previously reported errors were ignored?

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:08:47 +0100
To: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>, <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Cc: <Xforms@yahoogroups.com>

> For example, the silly example in Chapter 2 where, supposedly, it is
possible
> to pay by cash via an electronic form is still there.

If I am ordering a pizza via the internet, I want an option to pay by cash
when it gets delivered. There is nothing silly about that.

> Is the XForms WG seriously suggesting that it is possible to pay by cash?

Yes. Are you seriously suggesting otherwise?

> Why was that not changed? As far as I recall I pointed out that simply
> changing "Cash" to "Account" makes a ridiculous example into a credible
one.

Just because you think an example is ridiculous does not mean the whole
world has to agree with you.

Steven Pemberton