XForms Becomes a W3C Candidate Recommendation

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@webaccess.mozquito.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:59:34 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Ladies and Gentlemen,

as the co-chair of the W3C XForms Working Group, I constantly happen to find myself in the position of having to say:

XForms 1.0 has become a W3C Candidate Recommendation!

Thank you, www-forms! You've been great. Together we made this happen. Spread the news: XForms is now safe to implement and build upon. The working group is seeking final implementation feedback.

Now let's enjoy this moment after years of hard work trying to bring the Web to its full potential together...

- Sebastian :-)