RE: xforms processor

From: Rob Cooper <rob.cooper@coconsulting.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:07:13 +1100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I'm in the process of building one on .NET in C#. I am working under the
assumption that MS will not be doing so given their stance on XForms.

I do not know of anybody else working on a .NET implementation, so
really have little choice but to take a DIY approach at this stage. If
anybody is working on a .NET version I would be happy to discuss
collaboration...

Regards,
Rob Cooper
Managing Consultant