XForms Object Model discussion?

From: Wiebe Tijsma <wiebe@duidelijk.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:34:15 +0200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello All,

maybe this is a stupid just-entered-the-xforms-dsicussion question and i'm
not getting things right, but are there any plans/discussions for creating a
XForms Object Model? from my point of view creating XForms tests and
implementations (XSmiles) seem pretty funny ofcourse, but wouldn't it be
advisable to wait for a OM? I would like to be in that discussion! (don't
really care about the syntax, however it is ofcourse the base for the

Thanks and good luck in any way

Wiebe Tijsma
Triview Publishing Technologies
Soest, The Netherlands