Generating instance runtime

From: Filipponi Roberto <rfilipponi@crema.unimi.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:02:28 +0100
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

I Have read on xform draft that I can submit an instance in three ways:

From Chapter 4.2.1 xforms:modelConstruct

An XPath data model is constructed from the instance data, according to the
following rules:

a.From an external source

b.If there is no reference to an external instance, from an inline instance

   If neither of these are supplied, the instance is constructed from the
user interface, during     user interface construction

I have understand the point a and b but I can't implement the third part
where the instance is constructed from the user interface

Can anyone please explain me how can i make this, and it is possible to
realize this with Xsmiles?