Help on submit and submitInfo

From: Harsh Sood <soodharsh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:32:17 -0500
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

I have login page in Xforms which asks the user to enter his username and password. Whenever the Submit button is hit, nothing happens.I am using Xsmiles browser. Actually, i am submitting this page to an IIS server and the action attribute has a file of .asp extension which should process the data and display it back to the user. I shall greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Harsh Sood