Re: IPR disclosures for XForms

From: thierry michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:21:48 +0100
To: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Art,

The XForms Patent Statements table is still under construction.
These statements where not requested at the time of creation of the XForms
WG.
We have recently requested the WG members to provide these Patent
Statements, to be in phase with the W3C's Current Patent Practice.
When the "Patent declaration" column is blank, it means the Member as not
yet provided these statement.
As soon as we will get these the page will be public.