Re: XForms specification - what progress?

In a message dated 08/03/02 10:10:09 GMT Standard Time, tmichel@w3.org
writes:

> We need to respond to the commenters for all issues raised during Last Call,
> and there are a huge number !
> We need to update the XForms 1.0 Working Draft considering these issues.
> Therefore we should publish a CR version in a couple of months.

Thierry,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

When you mentioned in your earlier email that most of the issues had been
resolved at the February plenary meeting it crossed my mind that that might
indicate very fast tracking to a CR.

The timescale of two months seems a reasonable one in light of the comments
of which I am aware.

I look forward to seeing the CR in due course.

Regards

Andrew Watt