Re: Hidden fields

Hello, the way to do that is to avoid binding any UI to the instance
nodes you want to be "hidden" so that they won't show up anywhere in the
UI but they still will be subject to selection for being submitted when
a submit event occurs, in the list archives there should be a more
detailed explanation if I remember well,

ciao
ste