RE: thesis statement about XForms

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:07:50 -0700
To: "'Roman Huditsch'" <roman.huditsch@hico.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Hi Roman,

One topic that not too many people have looked into yet is techniques for
authoring a single XForms document that has some kind of fallback for
non-XForms browsers.

There are several implementations in our growing list [1], and through
plug-ins, applets, scripting, and so on, there are ways to detect what's
available and adjust the page to match. With so many possibilites, its a
kind of research project to find which one works the best. :-)

Thanks,

.micah

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/#implementations