From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:roman.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:13 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: thesis statement about XForms

Hi out there!

Besides my work at a software company, I'm also student, too. Now it's time
for me to write my final thesis statement. Because I have dealt with XForms
a pretty long time now, I would like to write about a topic dealing with
XForms, too. But I couldn't come up with an appropriate idea so far.
Now I would like to ask you, if you can maybe help me on that problem.

wbr,
Roman