From: ACalbazana@epotec.com [mailto:ACalbazana@epotec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 9:32 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: RE: Chapter 2.4 Inconsistencies

Hello,

I am just taking another peek at the XForms draft after some time away and
noticed something confusing in the 2.4 sample.  I see that it has also
confused others, but I am still not clear on how this namespacing works.
Can someone give a little explanation (I've read the posts in the list
concerning these but I am still not clear)?

Sample instance data reads:

<xforms:model>

  <xforms:instance>

    <payment as="credit" xmlns="http://commerce.example.com/payment">

      <cc/>

      <exp/>

    </payment>

  </xforms:instance>

  <xforms:submitInfo action="http://example.com/submit" method="post"/>

</xforms:model>

UI Control reads:

    <group xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2002/01/xforms" ref="my:payment">

      <selectOne ref="@as">

        <caption>Select Payment Method</caption>

        <choices>

How are these namespaces to be resolved?

Thanks!

Alejandro

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com