RE: XSLT and XForms

Can you explain what you mean by "DOM manipulations"? You mean that when
your XForms processor sees in an xforms:group an xforms:input element, than
it adds it into the resulting HTML using something like

	group.appendChild(document.createElement("INPUT"))

? I would guess that this is unbearingly slow for large forms, knowing how
slow DOM manipulations in IE are (were).

	Martin.