RE: XSLT and XForms

From: Plechsmíd Martin <Martin.Plechsmid@merlin.cz>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:55:28 +0200
To: "'Schulze, Matthias'" <schulze@dresden-informatik.de>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Can you explain what you mean by "DOM manipulations"? You mean that when
your XForms processor sees in an xforms:group an xforms:input element, than
it adds it into the resulting HTML using something like

	group.appendChild(document.createElement("INPUT"))

? I would guess that this is unbearingly slow for large forms, knowing how
slow DOM manipulations in IE are (were).

	Martin.