RE: Combining bind and event?

From: Dan Dennedy <DDennedy@digitalbang.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:57:41 -0400
To: "Amir Yiron" <AYiron@store-age.com>, "XForms (E-mail)" <www-forms@w3.org>

> From: Amir Yiron
> p.s. I can't find XForms examples that are more than very
> simple! I'll be glad to have links to complex XForms
> examples, even complete pages/applications. It's the only way
> to get a real understanding!

I believe you are expecting too much. XForms is not even a W3C
Recommendation, and XForms technology implementations are immature. I
honestly do not appreciate the number of X-Smiles' specific how-to
questions in this mailing list. There is an X-Smiles mailing list:

I consider the "only way to get a real understanding" at this point is
to work on an implementation yourself. You should check out some of the
open source implementations listed at
if you are not interested in developing your own.