Re: [www-forms] <none>

From: Jérôme Nègre <jerome.negre@e-xmlmedia.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:01:56 +0200
To: "Amir Yiron" <AYiron@store-age.com>, "XForms \(E-mail\)" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

> 1. I can't make a 'caption' work with a different model than it's parent,
>    i.e. defining @model and @ref inside the caption doesn't work with the
specified model.
>    Is there any limitaion here? (or it's an XSmiles 0.6 problem?)

I think it's an XSmiles problem, e-xmlmedia's XFE handles that without
problem.

> 2. How could I cause a repeat block to rebuild itself? i.e. to re-perform
the @nodeset query.
>     The change here depends not only on model change but also in query
which is defined outside of the model.
>     Anyway, I failed to do it with 'recalculate'.

You have to change your instance in order for your repeat to reflect those
changes. You might use a separate model for your repeat, and load a new
instance using a <submitInfo> with replace="instance".

Hope this helps,
Jérôme