Combining bind and event?

From: Amir Yiron <AYiron@store-age.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:21:42 +0200
To: "XForms (E-mail)" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

Is there a way to combine a 'bind' style constrains and an event,
i.e. to perform the constrains check ONLY when the specified event arrives, and define
actions for failure/success?

e.g. I want that a click on my button would perform the constrains check, and behave according to result: appliying some action upon success and applying a message action upon failure.

p.s. I can't find XForms examples that are more than very simple!
I'll be glad to have links to complex XForms examples, even complete pages/applications.
It's the only way to get a real understanding!

Thanks,
--Amir

Amir Yiron - Software Engineer
StoreAge Networking Technologies
Tel:        (+972) - 4 - 8203454   Ext. 307
Fax:       (+972) - 4 - 8203464
E-mail:   ayiron@store-age.com
Web:      www.store-age.com