Re: XForms Schema Attached

From: Jérôme Nègre <jerome.negre@e-xmlmedia.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:27:54 +0200
To: Plechsmíd Martin <Martin.Plechsmid@merlin.cz>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Cc: "'Micah Dubinko'" <MDubinko@cardiff.com>

> > @bind on controls is old story! It's was already in the draft
> > of 28 august 2001.
>
> @bind is in the bindFirstAttributes in the schema sent by Micah Dubinko.
Did
> he send an outdated schema??

@bind was already in the bindFirstAttributes in the last draft, and it was
already also in the bindFirstAttributes in the draft of 28 august 2001. It's
*not* something new.

> > I'm affraid you're misreading. You should read again chapter
> > 6.4.3 of the last draft.
>
> I'm not commenting on the LastCall WD. I'm making comments on the Schema
> sent by Micah few days ago, and as far as I know, there is no other
document
> publicly available concerning the current XForms status.

I know what you're commenting, but since @bind exists for years, I hope its
signification (described in chapter 6.4.3 of the last draft) won't change
now!

I agree with most of your other comments, but I believe you're wrong about
@bind.

Regards,
Jérôme